Citizens Advice Medway
What we do…
We can provide you with free information and advice on a wide range of subjects. These include:
- welfare benefits
- money advice
- consumer issues
- family and relationship issues
- legal help
- education and health
- and other subjects
Our advisers recognise that one problem is often linked to another and so they will always examine your whole situation. This way, other potential problems can be identified early, before they become more serious, or even avoided altogether.
We are able to:
- Make sure you are aware of your rights and your responsibilities.
- Write letters or help you to write letters to assist you with your issue.
- Calculate any entitlement to benefits.
- Help you to complete forms.
- Sign post you to other organisations or help you find a local solicitor.
- Consider whether your issue is Social Policy matter (one that may affect a number of people) and, if you agree, gather evidence to present to our Social Policy team.
If you would like to help yourself to advice please visit www.adviceguide.org.uk which contains a wealth of information on many of the topics that we cover.